Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Outdoor SE 140 on 31st Oct.

When do you think I can expect delivery, the
dealer seems very vague about it at the moment.

It seam's a long wait for me as I did have one
on order before for delivery the end of November but it got cancelled due
to the new model coming out.

Ken

·
Registered
471 Posts
blother said:
I ordered my Outdoor SE 140 on 31st Oct.

When do you think I can expect delivery, the
dealer seems very vague about it at the moment.

It seam's a long wait for me as I did have one
on order before for delivery the end of November but it got cancelled due
to the new model coming out.

Ken
Hi Ken I know the long long wait does get to you . That's why this forum is so important!
Whilst on holiday in the Lake District(where I saw loads of Snow monsters) my contact at SUK called me & I asked him about my/other deliveries ofnew Yetis.
SEE my post on this subject it may help keep your sanity!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More bad news spoke to the dealer yesterday and he said build week 7.Somethingto do with the dealer quota for each month. So looks like March for me.
**** of a wait when I placed my first order in August.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
At least you guys are slowly getting some deliveries. They won't be available in Australia till mid 2014 at the earliest.

·
Registered
471 Posts
blother said:
More bad news spoke to the dealer yesterday and he said build week 7.Somethingto do with the dealer quota for each month. So looks like March for me.
**** of a wait when I placed my first order in August.
It does seem an age I agree. If it helps most dealers will only get a fixed allocation of popular models like YETI, so were probably being optimistic with both allocation and delivery dates. I used towork in both the dealer network and work for a number of manufacturers(not SUK)and often the dealers who got the deal were those being over optimistic with dates & the more realistic ones losing out.

If it is any consolation(& I bet it's not!) I ordered mine on 10.10.13 and have been given a status 10 - so variable build date, of W/C 24th Feb 2014!
Now I've got thefurry toy YETI & a knittedYETI from from a neighbour, what do I do next?

At lease all YETIs are "factory fresh"when cars were available in big numbers off the shelf, they were months (sometimes over a year) old after being stored in old airfields. NO THANKS!

THE CANDY MAN

Edited by: JOOKS

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just ordered ours

well 2 weeks ago

and we have also been told wk 7

not sure they really know themselves TBH

·
Registered
471 Posts
Pat said:
Just ordered ours

well 2 weeks ago

and we have also been told wk 7

not sure they really know themselves TBH
Hi Pat If you have not already read it, my posting under "Order forums" explains a bit about the order/wait process, it may help a bit!
Cheers
The Candman.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts