Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like there are substantial delivery delays already on the FL Yeti. All a bit vague at the minute but 1.2 TSI put back from wk 2 to wk 14 (ordered wk 40). Not mine but a fellow member on another forum. Just waiting to find out about mine (also a 1.2 TSI).

I will not be happy to wait 8 months if mine is subject to the same delay (I ordered mine 7th Oct), and may cancel and go elsewhere if this is the case.

·
Registered
471 Posts
TRUTHSEEKER said:
Looks like there are substantial delivery delays already on the FL Yeti. All a bit vague at the minute but 1.2 TSI put back from wk 2 to wk 14 (ordered wk 40). Not mine but a fellow member on another forum. Just waiting to find out about mine (also a 1.2 TSI).

I will not be happy to wait 8 months if mine is subject to the same delay (I ordered mine 7th Oct), and may cancel and go elsewhere if this is the case.
Hi Truthseeker as always it's best to seek first hand facts about your car from your dealer, as I am sure you will. I will be interested to hear what you find out as it seems rather extreme to suddenly change delivery dates that much.
Were the dealer being way too optimistic in the first place, especially if their YETI allocation is limited & oversubscribed?
Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not heard as yet from my dealer but will post as soon as I do.

Have you heard anything as yet?
Edited by: TRUTHSEEKER

·
Registered
471 Posts
TRUTHSEEKER said:
Not heard as yet from my dealer but will post as soon as I do.

Have you heard anything as yet?
NO but I am waiting for an update from the dealer prompted by me today. As sales chappie is off he should call me back tomorrow(Sat) or Monday.
I spoke to SUK today and for what it's worth, they said that they were NOT aware of any production hold ups.
Hang in there Truthseeker!
If you can't wait - You must have seen the post about Rainworths having some stock?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not interested in old model Yeti as set my heart on the FL, with my choice of options. I have owned a Yeti before but as it was already made, so did not have the choice of extras.

Dealer emailed me today and my order has gone from a wk 50 build, to "build date not confirmed" so make of that what you will.

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
TRUTHSEEKER said:
Dealer emailed me today and my order has gone from a wk 50 build, to "build date not confirmed" so make of that what you will.
Mine did that a couple of times including when it had been built, so don't pay too much attention to that part, it may just be a default entry when the data needs to be updated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts