Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey i ordered a yeti se plus inSeptember2012 dealer said he ordered for march 2013 hopefully the first, which is this friday coming the dealer told me 3 weeks ago that it was in germany waiting to go on the boat to come to the uk, last week he told me it was definately in the uk but now they say it is in a backlog of cars at grimsby docks and wont be here for the 1st it will probably be here on monday now the 4th according to SUK but dealer has said they are often told this by SUK and delivery is still days later has anyone else experienced or is experiencing a simular situation would be grateful of any feedback thank you x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

Have you has your Yeti yet? .I am in the same position, i ordered my Yeti Elegance 1.2 DSG in Sept and was told it would be the beginning of March, when i have chased the dealer a few weeks ago i was told mine was built and waiting to be shipped, last week i checked and was told i was in the country, and should be with them ready for me to collect this friday the 8th March, thats a couple of days away and the dealer as not rung me to confirm this is going to happen, i will be ringing them tomorrow to see whats going on.
let you know when i know more

·
Registered
16 Posts
Update:----
I was hoping that i would pick up my Yeti this Friday, 8th March but after chasing the dealer i have now been advised that it will arrive with him tomorrow and will take 4 days before mobility will allow it to be released to me,since i work all days but Fridays its now going to be 15th March before i get my hands on it :-(
again i will report back if that happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts