Yeti Owners Club banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
14,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Is there a way of testing the pump in situ to make sure it is producing and maintaining pressure? Then if the pump was working correctly I would have thought the next logical step would be to carry out a pressure test just short of where the possibly faulty sensors are located. Many of the Yeti parts are used elsewhere perhaps if need be salvaged parts could be used. And of course I take it the old chestnut of a blocked breather causing a vacuum in the fuel tank has been ruled out. And being a 4x4 with a saddle shaped tank transfer of fuel is taking place efficiently. Sometimes the obvious is ruled out or overlooked.

·
Registered
2 Posts
As suspected the fuel contamination / defective of high pressure pump we are inspected Metering valve removed and check for any swarf / contamination
Followed the wiring diagram, we are inspected and confirmed the Continuity and ressitance are check for both regulator sensors and metering valve wiring

Really am suspected Its purely, electrical defects of current fluctuations from ECM / tank unit pump

Awaited the forum members valuable recommendations

If anybody can contact me on my whatsapp 00918589081911, I can share more screen shots and details

21 - 22 of 22 Posts