Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Hettie (yes, that's her name, sorry) has a feature (according to her handbook) that seems to adjust the headlights for driving in countries on the continent.

However the wording is a bit vague (actually, the whole handbook is slightly less than accessible TBH) and I am not sure whether this means I no longer need to buy beam benders at all, or whether it just deactivates the turning headlight function.

Hettie has Xenon headlights.

Can anyone shed any light in this (no pun intended) ?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Richard said:
Hi!

Hettie (yes, that's her name, sorry) has a feature (according to her handbook) that seems to adjust the headlights for driving in countries on the continent.

However the wording is a bit vague (actually, the whole handbook is slightly less than accessible TBH) and I am not sure whether this means I no longer need to buy beam benders at all, or whether it just deactivates the turning headlight function.

Hettie has Xenon headlights.

Can anyone shed any light in this (no pun intended) ?

Thanks

Hi you don't need the stick on bit anymore the setting will turn off the cornering function and will flatten the beam on the left headlight. to see it work park facing a wall and you will see the change

1 - 2 of 2 Posts