Yeti Owners Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Ooooh! That’s a handy diagram Spag! Which would mean Blackbird is closer to the prize with his last photo. With the sensor in question tucked down below the oil to coolant heat exchanger. Plugged into the trunking that delivers cooled inlet air from the intercooler, to the bottom end of the Throttle Valve Body. That makes sense.

Where did you purloin that diagram/picture from? Out of interest? I’d be interested in nailing down some of the other numbered items. Like 14 is the mystery “Made in USA” component. Above the oil filter housing. Don’t tell me - it’s in the manual? Now I wonder where the manual is?

·
Administrator
13,446 Posts
I got a manual from here, I was reluctant at first but all went well and paid with Paypal. It is a large collection of PDF files and at times not the easiest of things to actually get to the right one

·
Registered
28 Posts
Actually I think it's crap and I've taken it off.
Did you try changing the settings, every unit has 3 main settings and sub settings (1,2,3, & + or - 1,2,3) I found some settings awful.
Each unit is programmed to what the original buyer wanted, if they wanted economy, low down torque, or power higher up (or whatever he was after, but you get the idea).
Most seam to find setting 2+1 is good all-round, but this does depend on which maps were programmed to what setting, so it's not the same for all units.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts