Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed elsewhere on the forum that one or more Yeti owners had to return to their Skoda dealer to have the EGR Valve replaced after a warning light came up on the dash. This also happened to myself a couple of weeks ago, but as seems to be thought, it was not after short, low speed journeys. I frequently travel across the M62 in Yorkshire (nightmare!) and on the day of the valve failure was returning from London after a 'spirited' drive home. The 'coil' warning light came on and the Yeti went into limp mode, fortunately only 15/20 miles from home in North Yorkshire. The dealer diagnosed the problem next day and ordered the part to be fitted a few days later, all of which thankfully was in the last week of the 3 year warranty. So, all fixed and running nicely again, but thought I would just mention that only a few weeks earlier, the Yeti had to go in and have a rust spot dealt with on the front edge of the drivers door on the corner with the 'A' pillar. A bit disappointed that this happened, and am hoping I have now had my share of problems, and look forward to many incident free years with the Yeti!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts