Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me where the “ Elegance “ model fits in to the Yeti range. I’m thinking of splashing out on one. Thanaks in advance

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have an Elegance (2013). It was replaced by the SEL but was basically the same specification. It is the best specification other that the L & K model which has all the bells and whistles although they only have brown leather upholstery (not very popular) and a sunroof which is prone to leaking.

·
Super Moderator
4,294 Posts
Before the L&K was introduced the Elegance was the top spec for a Yeti. Comes with leather upholstery, Bi-Xenon headlamps, heated seats, multi-function steering wheel, electrically folding wing mirrors, lumbar supports for driver and passenger, auto wipers, hill hold, etc.

Normally I would have referred you to our Library and the brochures to give you details of the specs but after the recent upgrade none of our documents are accessible, but we are hoping to resolve it soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have an Elegance (2013). It was replaced by the SEL but was basically the same specification. It is the best specification other that the L & K model which has all the bells and whistles although they only have brown leather upholstery (not very popular) and a sunroof which is prone to leaking.
Yes. I believe the Panoramic roofs are problematic. I nearly bought a 2.0 TDI with pan. sunroof but the garage phoned and told me the “roof” had a crack in it and the car was not economically viable to sell due to the cost of the repair. Ouch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before the L&K was introduced the Elegance was the top spec for a Yeti. Comes with leather upholstery, Bi-Xenon headlamps, heated seats, multi-function steering wheel, electrically folding wing mirrors, lumbar supports for driver and passenger, auto wipers, hill hold, etc.

Normally I would have referred you to our Library and the brochures to give you details of the specs but after the recent upgrade none of our documents are accessible, but we are hoping to resolve it soon.
Thank you Snowgood for that.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just bought a 2015 SEL, having spent time in my boss' 2013 Elegance and become obsessed with Yetis.

My friend and I have spent today putting my car through its paces and were both really impressed with the spec.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I nearly bought a 2.0 TDI with pan. sunroof but the garage phoned and told me the “roof” had a crack in it and the car was not economically viable to sell due to the cost of the repair. Ouch.
Interesting, and very honest if them. I guess they figured if they had sold it, you would have been straight back to have roof repaired. Which in that scenario, they would have been obliged to do.

I wonder if they just banged it into the nearest motor auction and took whatever price was bid on the day?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts