Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my Yeti a few weeks ago and really enjoy driving it, i also bought some great shampoo and wax products ( am i allowed to mention them ) to keep it looking nice and clean

Attachments

·
Administrator
13,456 Posts
i also bought some great shampoo and wax products ( am i allowed to mention them ) to keep it looking nice and clean
By all means mention away, you may have found something others would like to try.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am no expert to be honest, but I read that if your car has light scratches or blemishes then a polish may be best because it has slight abrasives within it, but if your car has a good finish already then a wax is more ideal.
After researching lots of reviews I bought Meguiars gold class car shampoo and conditioner (about £8 ) and also Meguiars ultimate liquid wax ( about £20 which includes foam applicator and a great large buffing cloth ) i got both from Halfords and have found them so easy to use and also leaves the car in a beautiful finish

·
Registered
900 Posts
Very nice. Please do say what shampoo and wax you use. I use Autoglym shampoo and Mer polish on mine.
I use my local quick hand wash and polish crew, nice people from Romania.

·
Administrator
13,456 Posts
Make up your mind Ruari, are they Polish or Romanian ? :)

Runs off to hide rather quickly....

Maybe they are Rumanians who polish his car :wink:

either that or he uses two different car washes. :smile:

·
Registered
900 Posts
If they were Polish, I'd have displayed "Polish", but as all they did was rub my car body work, then "polish" was the correct spelling :wink:
QED really!

·
Premium Member
3,657 Posts
Ruarmanians, perchance?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts