Yeti Owners Club banner

Excited by new special edition!

2K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  The Hood 
#1 ·
http://www.skoda.co.uk/news/Pages/Walk-on-the-wild-side-with-the-new-Å KODA-Yeti-Adventure-special-edition.aspx

New Adventure Special Edition announced 2 days ago! Very little info yet available but it seems it is based on the best-selling SE trim level but includes more than £2,250 worth of additional equipment at no extra cost.
This includes metallic paint (silver only or flat white) with a black roof, custom 2-colour alloys, Admundsen+ with DAB and Black Mirror covers.
I am intrigued as to what else it will have as I was about to order the SE plus 2ltr 140 with a few extras.
May have to 'hold fire' on ordering until more is revealed. Sale date for this special is 22nd July 2013.

#2 ·
Be exited, be very exited! I have one aready ( in France/ mainland Europe earlier) and it is fantasic !!! Mine's white, black roof, black mirrors, black wheels - yum!!

#4 ·
The Urban (not available here) is great, a warmed up "great" is de facto fantastic - especially when you see what options you get for next to nothing; so - no beating up needed!! Well spotted :)

#6 ·
Very strange, could have had any option on the list added to the Adventure spec here; .... Heated screen not needed here though, happy to say :)

#8 ·
Sounds just like they did with the Urban - no extras available except mats! And I agree with the Hood, it does sound like they are using up their parts in advance of a new model.

My Urban represented great value for money though and I think they've given the Yeti a slightly more 'trendy' look with the Matterhorn's and the silver accessories...

Stephen

#10 ·
I have to say, I love it. I think the Yeti lends itself to special editions, bright colours etc. Lets have a Yeti in lime green, wait, no that is too far. Anyway, I think that version looks great. No harm in having a funky looking Yeti.

#14 ·
Orange would be brilliant. How about a bit of funky colour coding internally as well to match? A couple of special editions in garish colours inside and out. Marvellous.

Don't worry normal people, sensible colours would still be available.

#17 ·
Oh dear if they made one like that my wife would want one! Then she would have to learn where to buy fuel, at the moment when I am offered the treat (????) of driving her car, it always need filling up. I would have to borrow the paper bag that Richard Hammond wore on Top Gear whilst driving a pink convertible Nissan Micra

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.