Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my sill has a brownish stain that looks like its been caused by oil/grease from the hinge running down the sill. i have tried without success to remove it. any ideas folks?

brian

·
Registered
828 Posts
Auto-Glym external plastic care 'stuff' keeps my trim looking new. Not sure of the correct name of the 'stuff' but will look when next I am in the garage. After the rain stops.

·
Premium Member
4,718 Posts
Why do you need a photo of spreading smooth peanut butter over the stain, leaving it for 30 seconds and then wiping it off?

·
Registered
828 Posts
The Auto-Glym stuff is called 'external bumper and trim gel'. I can't answer for oil stains but it seems to cope with everything else.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Llanigraham said:
Why do you need a photo of spreading smooth peanut butter over the stain, leaving it for 30 seconds and then wiping it off?
NOT a photo of the peanut butter. Just a photo of the stain itself. I was replying to bandhs' original posting but it did look funny how it ended up under your peanut butter posting

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies . so far i have tried tar remover and wd 40. will try peanut butter at a later date.
ill take a piccy when i get chance.

brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts