Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three days to go. Train tickets ordered. Car ready and waiting at a PDI centre near Huntingdon. My honest old Nissan ready to move on Sunday. Weather looks kind next week. To say its been a torturous week would be understating things. Never been quite so exited and I think the comments and clear affinity towards these monsters is fueling it more. Monday 2 pm and Patrick will be all mine :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any ideas on first song played in the new yeti come Monday. It would seem a significant moment that should be blessed with the correct tune :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You 'aint seen nothin' yeti

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Big Red Car by The Wiggles.

"Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga Big Red car

We travel near and we travel far

Toot Toot, Chugga Chugga Big Red car

We're gonna ride the whole day long"

Edited by: plbxr

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Think my FL will be playing WE ARE SAILING, as it is sitting at the dock waiting for a boat to bring it over to the homeland, 3 months sooner than expected

·
Registered
368 Posts
How about Madness - I like driving in my car.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Oops - forgot to say.
Have a geat day tomorrow.
The Yeti is an awesome car. Enjoy.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I loved Bohemian Rhapsody well before my Yeti came along!
Even now as a SOF, I drive along sometimes with it blasting out of the stereo whilst I sing along with my best Freddie Mercury impersonation being performed!

Try it!

And it is very apt as the majority of Bohemia is in the Czech Republic - the home of Skoda.

Edited by: bwanamdevu

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Well how did it go then?

My Sat Nav reckons it takes around 2 1/2 hours from Huntingdon to Hull, so allowing for compulsory diversions due to you enjoying yourself, you should just about be home and showing off your new toy. time to post a picture of the new arrival.

(emoticons still not working) :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
The Hood said:
(emoticons still not working) :)

Wot he said^^^
Hope you had a good trip....

Derek, I've had a problem with emoticons and noticed the cursor jumps to the first word and puts a space in. If you take the space out and start a new line after where you wantthe selected emoticon it usually works - don't know why though
You can then move it about where you want it, bit of a phaff though.

2nd edit: I've a feeling its to do with photos, when the emoticon is to the left of the box you type in they work if they're not there they don't and you have to do the above. They worked fine for me in this post but not in the reply I made to Nez about his snow picture.

Edited by: Epicyclic

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yep, it works - but shouldn't it be white?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts