Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone on here !. Finally able to join as I collected my first Yeti on Thursday a 2.0 4x4 Elegance DSG with Pan roof and running boards - Think it will be some time before I lose the daft laddy with new toy grin !.....

·
Administrator
14,841 Posts
There's something about a "new born". Why did you wait before joining, quite a few of us (me included) did not. Welcome to the forumI am sure you will enjoy your new Yeti, and will soon have lots of questions to ask. Just don't believe everything in the hand book it covers ALL variations.

Did you get the paper bag from Richard Hammond when he finished with the pink Nissan Micra convertible?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I haven't seen the running boards fitted before. They certainly look good when matched with the Annapurna rims. Overall a very nice looking vehicle.

·
Registered
471 Posts
"Hello to everyone on here !. Finally able to join as I collected my first Yeti on Thursday a 2.0 4x4 Elegance DSG with Pan roof and running boards - Think it will be some time before I lose the daft laddy with new toy grin !....."

Hi Original Introvert, I'm liking those running boards.Can you tell us where you got them? Cost?
Are they easy to fit? On the more practical note(boo hiss) do they they have any downsides - EG. you wipe them clean with your trousers when getting in/out?
Most important though, I really like them!

·
Registered
828 Posts
A very merry welcome OI. Enjoy your new toy!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all - and Jooks the running boards were fitted to the vehicle as were thesilver roof railsbut they are original Skoda items fitted by the dealership, She is an ex demo Yeti which I picked up with a couple of thousand miles on the clock which they had loaded when they specked her, And as for dirty trousers when entering her and exiting her no probs there she spends her working days mainly "on farm" which means the boards can gather dirt quickly and I aint had dirty breaks yet ! but a big + is they seem to help keep her tin work clean !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts