Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's.
Just bought our first Yeti. In fact, first car we've actually purchased for 25 years as always lucky enough to have company vehicles.
Picking it up in two weeks. 2.0 diesel, 4x4 outdoor in bright red.
We'll keep you posted with our experiences.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,553 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Wiggly (y)

·
Administrator
6,153 Posts
Welcome to the world of the Yeti. Any questions just ask. :)

·
Administrator
17,158 Posts
Hi Wiggly welcome to the forum

If you need any handbooks etc they can be found here

You might find something of interest here

·
Premium Member
2017 Outdoor SEL TDi150 4x4 Manual
8,128 Posts
Hi Wiggly. Echo the welcome from others. You won’t be disappointed with a Yeti. They are so versatile. I used to run company cars for over 20 years, initially because I was covering upwards of 30,000 miles/year running around the country from Carlisle to Plymouth and Kent, installing and trouble shooting bespoke IT system updates. In days before t’interweb.
Gave up the CC when job changed and tax on Benefit In Kind became astronomical.

At some point when you get a moment? Perhaps after you’ve actually got the car? It is always a Good Idea if you can pop into your personal forum settings. Click on the avatar picture / letter near top right of every page/screen. Then enter brief car data under “Vehicle Details”. See mine and others in panel on the left against each post. (Or at top if viewing from a smart phone). That way, we get a reminder about your car whenever you post a question. Saves you keep having to repeat. Longer descriptions are also possible in your “signature”.

Example. It’s often useful to know which power output of 2.0 diesel you have, as well as year.

There were at least four different power levels from to he same base engine capacity of 1968cc. 110, 140, 150 and 170hp (or ps to be accurate). Although the V5C document, when you get it, may quote kW rather than ps. The 150 was only available after mid-2015. When it replaced both the 140 and 170 examples. Actually with a later design of engine that uses adblue to control NOx emissions. Earlier diesels we’re all part of the EA189 family. Post 2015 was the newer EA288 family. As still used currently in replacement models like Karoq.

Reactions: bryetian and Robjon

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Wiggly. Echo the welcome from others. You won’t be disappointed with a Yeti. They are so versatile. I used to run company cars for over 20 years, initially because I was covering upwards of 30,000 miles/year running around the country from Carlisle to Plymouth and Kent, installing and trouble shooting bespoke IT system updates. In days before t’interweb.
Gave up the CC when job changed and tax on Benefit In Kind became astronomical.

At some point when you get a moment? Perhaps after you’ve actually got the car? It is always a Good Idea if you can pop into your personal forum settings. Click on the avatar picture / letter near top right of every page/screen. Then enter brief car data under “Vehicle Details”. See mine and others in panel on the left against each post. (Or at top if viewing from a smart phone). That way, we get a reminder about your car whenever you post a question. Saves you keep having to repeat. Longer descrire also possible in your “signature”.

Example. It’s often useful to know which power output of 2.0 diesel you have, as well as year.

There were at least four different power levels from to he same base engine capacity of 1968cc. 110, 140, 150 and 170hp (or ps to be accurate). Although the V5C document, when you get it, may quote kW rather than ps. The 150 was only available after mid-2015. When it replaced both the 140 and 170 examples. Actually with a later design of engine that uses adblue to control NOx emissions. Earlier diesels we’re all part of the EA189 family. Post 2015 was the newer EA288 family. As still used currently in replacement models like Karoq.
Hey that's very welcoming and helpful.
I will update when car is delivered in about 2 weeks. cheers guy's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts