Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks, I havnt a clue if I have folding mirrors or not so would like to ask if it has not got the folding mirror position on inside door switch does this mean I havnt got them on my car ? many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
802 Posts
which model?might help our resident experts.
I cannot remember what my door switch shows (and I'm not allowed out after dark) but if I lock the car
via the key fob and then press and hold down the lock function a second time, the mirrors fold in.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,023 Posts
If the fold position is not on the switch pretty sure you do not have it.

Edited by: Urrell

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bexhillian said:
which model?might help our resident experts.
I cannot remember what my door switch shows (and I'm not allowed out after dark) but if I lock the car
via the key fob and then press and hold down the lock function a second time, the mirrors fold in.
2014 outdoor se 4 x 4. tried all ive read on forum i.e windows down, windows up, press button for 2 seconds but nothing doing so guess this car dosnt have them.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I have just looked at my brochure (Jan 14) and the folding mirrors are fitted to the Elegance indoor and outdoor models, as;
'Standard Equipment (over the SE)'.Boarding
spots integrated into door mirrors,
Electrically adjustable, folding and heated door mirrors.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RickT said:
I have just looked at my brochure (Jan 14) and the folding mirrors are fitted to the Elegance indoor and outdoor models, many thanks for your help rickt

'Standard Equipment (over the SE)'.Boarding
spots integrated into door mirrors,
Electrically adjustable, folding and heated door mirrors.
many thanks rickt
Edited by: kriss

·
Premium Member
Kia Niro HEV2 and MG Midget
5,874 Posts
kriss?Do you understand how to reply to people using the "Quote" facility?

Re your car:
Does it have the knob with ALL the icons as pictured above?
If it doesn't then you do not have electrically folding mirrors, only manually.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Llangraham, seems maybe by you asking if I understand how to reply to folks using the quote facility im doing something wrong but at 64 im still learning so please excuse me. I thought id already explained it does NOT have all the icons on button like in pic urrell put up so guess I DONT have folding mirrors. many thanks to all who helped and gave advice as very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
Kia Niro HEV2 and MG Midget
5,874 Posts
kriss said:
Llangraham, seems maybe by you asking if I understand how to reply to folks using the quote facility im doing something wrong but at 64 im still learning so please excuse me. I thought id already explained it does NOT have all the icons on button like in pic urrell put up so guess I DONT have folding mirrors. many thanks to all who helped and gave advice as very much appreciated.

No problem, nothing wrong but perhaps a little advice.
When you quote someone you get what they say between the word "QUOTE" in square brackets. It is better and more easily understood if your reply is after the second "QUOTE". That way it can easily be seen.
If you want to reply inside their quote then I find that it is easier to understand if that reply is in capitals, or emboldened, or even in a different colour. Hope that helps.
Glad we've sorted out your mirror dilemma.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Another school day!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Looks like you've got the 'quote & post' mastered now

Next you need to post pics of your Yeti, It's an unwritten rule of membership.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Macman said:
Thanks for all replies, re folding door mirrors. I have now discovered I don't have them. Such a shame, all other bells and whistles but not them . Touch disappointed.
Macman
I don't have them on mine and I really miss them,when the mirrors were folded on my Mitsu ASX I knew the car was locked,keep having to double check if I've locked my Yeti,also miss the keyless entry.

·
Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
7,023 Posts
Hey am from india. Where to buy this switch from?
Do you intend to use that to fold the mirrors?
If yes and your car does not have it it will also not have the motors and rotating mechanism in your mirrors.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts