Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY MY FRONT LEFT WHEEL MAKES A NOISE ? THIS NOISEBEGUN AFTER THE FIRST SERVICE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY MY FRONT LEFT WHEEL MAKES A NOISE ? THIS NOISE BEGUN AFTER THE FIRST SERVICE ............HELP YETI PEOPLE

·
Administrator
14,220 Posts
HiWe need more details, you say it started after a service. Have you tried the obvious things such as checking it is fitted correctly/securely or that there's not a stone caught between the disc and disc guard?
Does it make a noise in a straight line, when cornering, over bumps, braking etc. What is the noise like? whiring, scraping,knocking? How long after the service did it start, was it soon enough to take back to whoever serviced it?

·
Administrator
14,220 Posts
You were on line when I placed the last post which I left in a hurry to try and catch you, but I see you have gone so here are some things I left out. I assume that as this is a Yeti owners forum you have a Yeti, you also say the noise came after the first service. Assuming that thisis the cars first service and not the first service you have had carried out on a second hand car and it is a Yeti,it will be less than three years old and under warranty. So providing you have checked the obvious as above if the noise can be reproduced pay your local dealer a visit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts