Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I recently swapped my Yeti for a Karoq & I've ended up with some bits I no longer need, so if there's anyone out there interested please have a look & let me know. I'm based near Wigan if that helps reduce postage costs.
1 Full set of rubber mats, unopened in the plastic bag.
2 Double sided boot liner overlay ( dropped down floor,if that makes a difference). This a used item but is in good condition.
3 Set of used Monte Carlo type alloy pedals, (straight forward swapout).
4 195/60 R 16 steel wheel, again never used just stored in garage.
5 DTUK plug & play "GREEN" tuning box, this is programmed for the 140hp diesel. This item was fitted on my car for about 3yrs & managed to boost my average mpg up by about 5mpg.
I will consider any sensible offers for the items, so have a think & let me know.
Font Musical keyboard Piano Automotive exterior Keyboard

·
Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
19 Posts
Would I be correct in assuming these are collect only? I'd be interested in the wheel and the mats but I am in South Wales.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would I be correct in assuming these are collect only? I'd be interested in the wheel and the mats but I am in South Wales.
Hi grumpyoldgit, these items aren't as it where collection only, if delivery is possible one way or another then lets look into it, I think I've seen some mention of difficulties getting wheels delivered in an other post, but feel free to investigate the options. If all else fails we might be able to meet halfway asit where.

Reactions: grumpyoldgit

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only me, you've said mats, where you including the boot liner thingy or just the cabin mats ?

·
Premium Member
Yeti S+ 2010 2.0TDi CR110 2WD Manual
7,039 Posts
Magicflack,

Those alloy pedals might be interesting? As of this moment I have no idea what they are worth. I'll try to investigate and drop a PM in "conversations".

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Magicflack,

Those alloy pedals might be interesting? As of this moment I have no idea what they are worth. I'll try to investigate and drop a PM in "conversations".
Hi Flintstone, I think they're around £100 for the set, the brake & clutch are simple replacement covers, the accelerator is a complete plug in transducer assembly. I've still got the original box so posting wouldn't be a big issue if that helps. Cheers magic

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Another view of the pedals
Shoe Automotive tire Snow Bumper Glove

·
Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
19 Posts
Only me, you've said mats, where you including the boot liner thingy or just the cabin mats ?
I need to get cabin and boot rubber mats but I am aiming for the a spare wheel and raised floor which I think is somehow different to the dropped floor (maybe its something to do with the seat release mech access?? If someone could clarify or confirm?)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I need to get cabin and boot rubber mats but I am aiming for the a spare wheel and raised floor which I think is somehow different to the dropped floor (maybe its something to do with the seat release mech access?? If someone could clarify or confirm?)
I'm no expert, but the boot liner is basically flat as it is reversible, it has a dark carpet side & a black rubber side hence it doesn't have a lip around the edge so it just fits on top of the factory fitted carpet. I honestly don't know if the raised floor would make a difference, I'm fairly certain it wouldn't interfere with vario seats as my car had those. Cheers magic

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi grumpy,

Fitting a spare wheel and raising the boot floor will not get in the way of the mechanism which folds the seat back and base up to the back of the front seats which is on the rear of the seats. The seat release mechanism is under the front of the rear seats which is accessable when they are fully folded up.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
The raised floor (spare wheel) boot mat is straight along its rear edge. The no-spare-wheel, not raised floor boot mat has a "tab" on its rear edge that goes into the recess below the lock assembly where you would stow the warning triangle.

No-spare-wheel version on the left:

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi im interested in the floor mats if still available. But I would need them posting if possible im live in hartlepool ts249ax

Thanks don

·
Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
19 Posts
Thank you Gents for the boot mat clarification. (y)

Hi Magic
Going via Parcel2go as long as the parcel is less than 30kg (ParcelFarce) or 70kg (ups), postage would be around £20 which is fair. Would you have a price for wheel and mats in mind or would you prefer me to insult you with an offer :giggle:.
Payment via PP, bank transfer or whichever you prefer.
cheers
Nev

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Please feel free to insult me:D,still not sure how to wrap a wheel :unsure: . As a follow up re the boot mat, I've seen Bryteians pics, they look like non genuine adverts but give an idea of shapes. I've also attached pics of my mat.
Would you know if UPS can weigh items at pick-up ? I wouldn't have a clue how heavy the wheel would be.
Hood Plant Infrastructure Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Plant Road surface Rectangle Asphalt Composite material
Automotive tire Black Bumper Automotive exterior Wood

·
Registered
450 Posts
Would you know if UPS can weigh items at pick-up ? I wouldn't have a clue how heavy the wheel would be.
If you have some bathroom scales, try weighing it on them.
Or try weighing yourself, then pick up the wheel and weigh yourself again.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
If you have some bathroom scales, try weighing it on them.
Or try weighing yourself, then pick up the wheel and weigh yourself again.
Sounds like a plan

·
Registered
450 Posts
Or just assume it is 15kg, it won't be far off that.

·
Registered
2014 Yeti S 1.2TSI
19 Posts
and let the air out, it'll be lighter, plus the couriers insist that its deflated in case it explodes in transit.

No they won't do that. You'd be lucky if they give you a smile.

As far as packing goes if you don't have a box big enough to drop it in just fold cardboard around it a few times with copious amounts of tape and repeat at 90 degrees, not really worried about it being scratched.

Is £100 reasonable for the wheel and mats (with or without the boot mat)?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts