Yeti Owners Club banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
2015 Elegance Greenline II
The raised floor (spare wheel) boot mat is straight along its rear edge. The no-spare-wheel, not raised floor boot mat has a "tab" on its rear edge that goes into the recess below the lock assembly where you would stow the warning triangle.
The genuine Skoda Yeti boot mat for without spare wheel is straight across, I have that and with the warning triangle in there is no room for "the tab" to fit. The one being offered here is the same as mine 5L6 061 163 not for variable boot floor.

Registered
2011 Elegance 2ltr Diesel 4X4 DSG 140bhp Groovy 70's Brown 馃彺鬆仹鬆仮鬆伔鬆伂鬆伋鬆伩
How much for the plug and play thingy? I'm 30 miles from Llanelli and could split the fare with GOG.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
How much for the plug and play thingy? I'm 30 miles from Llanelli and could split the fare with GOG.
That sounds like a good plan, I'm actually up north in the lakes at the moment, so when I'm back home I'll dig it out & get it boxed. How does 拢30 sound ? Cheers magic.

Registered
Could you please let me no what is still for sale please I have already asked about postage for the floor mats and had no reply but I'm still willing to take them along with the boot mat aswell so could you let me no if still available thanks don

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Hi Dondon, apologies for not getting back to you, I've been in the lakes for a few days & wifi isn't great, as it stands GOG ( grumpyoldget) has already asked about the same items, He & welsh pete have asked about all the items, bar the pedals so I can pack the lot in one box to save on postage, cheers Magic.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts