1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
14,178 Posts
You are very lucky having roads like that. Today the junction of two roads that I use (M4 and M25) was closed, due to a lorry shedding five tons of manure! Quite apt for the M25 I thought.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The Hood said:
You are very lucky having roads like that. Today the junction of two roads that I use (M4 and M25) was closed, due to a lorry shedding five tons of manure! Quite apt for the M25 I thought.
5Tons of cr-p no problem for your yeti 4x4

·
Administrator
14,178 Posts
Luckily it was the eastbound intersection and I was using the westbound. Not letting anything like that near my nice clean (butnot as clean as yours) car.

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'd be no use down that lane then!
That puddle was probably the shallowest, one of the others was a lot deeper!!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Was clean car rained all day Monday swmbo went through the back lanes today
, she cannot go round muddy puddles, or lumps left behind by the large four legged residents of the country side even on a empty road
. I know my job next Sunday afternoon with watering can in hand (dam
hose pipe ban), wet the brown stuff let it soak then wash it. (thats afterI have been clay shooting driving through the woods to the car park
but still blame her for the mud
)

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just leave the mud on....it adds character!

I've just realised we've got friends not that far from you. They live on the corner of Raikes Lane in Milford.

·
Registered
290 Posts
The Hood said:
You need one of these;

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Llanigraham said:
Just leave the mud on....it adds character!

I've just realised we've got friends not that far from you. They live on the corner of Raikes Lane in Milford.
I know it well often drive through that way to Milford from my place past the station.
If ever you come down to see them let me know and we could meet up.

·
Administrator
14,178 Posts
It looks reallynice, my wife wants to go and stay at Bodelwyddan Castle(57 miles away) and I have fond memories ofLlyn Brianne and a very small pub the size of a living room in the middle of llandovery . Might be able to negotiate a few days away. The website is now in my where to go folder in IE favourites.

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you do come, let me know.

·
Registered
47 Posts
You could probably get the Helicopter faster than you could get a Yeti

·
Premium Member
5,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, but the Driving Test is a bloody site more expensive!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts