Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi allI have Bought and fitted glasses holder box,in my Yeti SE + as per Elegande,cost With a bit of Discount £16-20 from local Skoda dealer.Thanks for To Forum member's Help 'proper Job'.

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
Glad it went well,not suprised that theDealer was cheaper than Superskoda and no postage costs

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
Although my Yeti has the glasses holder I do not use it, it is fiddly getting things out and I can't stand thumb marks on my glasses lens.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ours has become the home for a pen so far! Always handy to have places for those little things that get lost....
Have a look at the under seat storage for the slightly larger things like torches, what have you! Doesn'tyour car have one under the drivers seat?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I find they're a perfect fit for my sunnies. And with a lens cleaner underneath, the glasses go in 'lenses down' so no chance of messy finger prints. For me it's not a gimmick at all and very useful. Saves dangerously struggling with the glasses case while being dazzled!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Agree with tricky01 above re sunglasses; you do the same as I.I have no storage under the driver's seat; but I do have some under the passenger's seat!

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I have 4 pairs of sunglasses - only 1 pair actually fit in the holder - the other 3 are all the wrong shape. Not that you would think that to look at them - it's not like they're huge Elvis-style frames or anything! And they all fitted in the holder in the S-max!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts