Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, Picked up my 2010 Skoda Yeti 2.0 TDI CR 140 Elegance DSG yesterday. What a great car. I did a lot of research before I decided to go for the Yeti and am glad I did. Here's hoping for many years of joyful trouble free driving.

·
Administrator
4,549 Posts
Welcome to the world of the snow monster. Hope enjoy your new toy and I'll look out for another yetri in Surrey.

·
Administrator
13,429 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, what colour is your Yeti?
Some of us are prone to waving to other Yeti owners, so if you are faced with someone waving like a bit of a looney wave back it could be one of us!
So far not one single person has waved back, and SWMBO is threatening to book me into some type of clinic!!!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi and welcome from me too, I also wave or flash (?) all other Yeti's without result except for one foreign chappie in I think, France.

Happy motoring!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. Had the car for a few days now and what a dream it is to drive. The leather seats are so comfortable. The colour of the car is Steel Grey Metallic. I will now start to wave or flash to other Yeti drivers. I will let you know if I receive any response.

Happy motoring!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts