Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a fantastic vehicle! We took delivery of our Bronze metallic2 litre 4 x 4 Yeti in April 2012 after a 12 month wait; it was worth the wait. For over 25 yearswe had always had Vauxhall cars but decided to switch to Skoda when the Yeti was winning all sorts of acolades. We originally ordered Tangerine metallic but as the colour was discontinued we had to choose a fresh colour after the first 3 months of waiting. It was then a further 9 months before it was delivered to a Skoda dealer over in Notts. The wait hasn't put us off, though. Would certainly consider another one when the time comes. So far we haven't seen another one our colour locally, although when we've been driving away from home we did see another one. Admittedly it probably isn't everyone's choice of colour - it was the wife's choice -but it does get noticed. Pleased to join the ranks of the Yeti Owners of the world. Long Live The Yeti!

·
Registered
93 Posts
A year for delivery! I've been waiting a month so far and have a further two (so I'm told) remaining - that's bad enough ( mind you I finally got my new 27" iMac yesterday after waiting 11 weeks, which is a ridiculous delay, hence I am getting used to the idea of waiting for something I want). Congrats on receiving your Yeti :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Steph i am in the same point as you.!! 3 months of patient, 2 to go! waiting for my Candy white Greenline! I hope that i will enjoy this car...

·
Registered
93 Posts
madman19083 said:
Steph i am in the same point as you.!! 3 months of patient, 2 to go! waiting for my Candy white Greenline! I hope that i will enjoy this car...
Mine's a Candy White/Black roof Adventure (French "special" edition) - very a la mode here

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi The Hood,
Yes, it was Rainworth Motors. You're right about it being a long wait, they told us that we nearly set the record but a chap down south hit the 12 months just before us.

Regards,

Seasidestu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts