Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeti is 6 months old, all well except yesterday I noticed the dreaded condensation in two fog lights and one headlamp, disappears once lights on and driving. I don't like it!Any one else with same problem and did Skoda solve it?

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Dekkers, do you park your Yeti outside in the weather or inside a garage?

Edited by: plbxr

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Condensation in the lights is fairly normal for a vehicle parked out in the weather. The only thing that I can think of that may help is a nylon car-cover that extends fairly low over the vehicle and also covers the lights.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never seen it on my last 5 cars, Volvo, Honda, VW, Audi, Audi. All parked in same place.So it sounds to be normal on a Skoda then, I must say a bit odd if it is.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Bit surprised at 3 lights with the wet stuff. You could check that the rubber cap/covers for access to the bulbsare seated properly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are now, Ive removed and replaced them, but may not have been seated previously, tks it could simply have been that. Ill watch them.Other than that the best car Ive ever had. (except of course the Morgan...)

·
Registered
60 Posts
hello all
i've notice that my rear fog light only the left one lit and in the other side the bulb not its normal? does any one know if its ok or i need to cheack it?
thanks

·
Administrator
14,850 Posts
Although the nearside is complete with a bulb and reflector the loom to the lamp is missing a strand so it is not a quick and simple job to make it work. You would also probably have a problem with the can bus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts