Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking up our 1.4 elegance next week. jan 2011 30,000mls in a nice shade of "orange"..
it actually looks like a burnt orange and aint that bad...ill post a more detailed version when we pick it up.
i have a bmw 5 3.0i tourer at the moment (not for long) its been a good car but we are now in our 50's and getting in and out was starting to be an effort. my wife bust a disc at xmas so that was the spur to find something more sensible....anyway ,we went out the other day to have a look see at was around. ...we tried alsorts of motors 4x4,suv etc and none did the trick for us...on the way home ,passing lookers of preston,there just happened to be an orange yeti reduced from 15000 to 12,500.
neadless to say...we were smitten

great forum you have.

brian and helena from sunny blackpool

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
welcome and enjoy your new toy

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome bandh
Burnt Orange,sounds nice.
Good luck with your new toy, Rob.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Hi and welcome. I have seen a couple of Yeti's around in that particular colour and I thought they looked good

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
picked her up yesterday...so far so good. nice drive.can be a jiggy at slow speeds but overall good. not too much roll on corners. 1.4 engine feels very nice,picks up speed and cruises at 70 with ease.we love the colour and yes its tangerine metallic. slowly getting used to changing gears having had an auto for years. sd card player is the best gadget ever. its on yearly service and got a voucher for next years service for free. one thing missing is a sunroof..but hey you cant have everything.
job to do is get myself a steel wheel and tyre.ive had to use sealant before on my accord and was a waste of time.

all in all ,big smiles all round.

brian

·
Registered
213 Posts
Very envious of that colour, I think it is a car that looks great in a strong colour like that, perhaps because it is reminiscent of the G4 Discovery.

Still tomorrow my much loved BMW will leave me and my Rosso Yeti will be collected - anticipating the change!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
photo's not brilliant...we had some sunshine

·
Premium Member
5,358 Posts
And mine!!
There was one that colour at Sinclair's when we were down last time that she took a "shine" too.

·
Premium Member
1,325 Posts
This is the colour I really really wanted, but sadly not on offer in Australia. Looks great. Enjoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts