Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,from a prospective Yeti owner living on the IOM.Although we don,t have a Skoda dealer overhere I,ve decided to take the plunge and buy one.I go over on the Ferry to Birkenhead on the Saturday after Christmas to pick it up. I,ve decided on a 2Ltr Elegance DSG,it is a Main Dealer pre reg model with under a 1000 miles on the clock.Will report back when i have taken delivery,and give my impressions. I have always been a Toyota driver so this is my first venture into Skoda, so I hope we have a long and happy relationship.
Regards Tony

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome to the club you will love the yeti, there is already a yeti or two on the island. Hope your collection is a smooth one, and enjoy your drive home

Edited by: wakev

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi Tony,
Welcome from a visitor to the Isle of Man back in 1958. May the Yeti force be with you, during collection, transportation to the island and during your daily driving for many years to come.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome Tony manxskoda. Had my 2ltr 140 4x4 for over a year now. You will be best pleased with how good an all round car it is. Mine aslo is used a fair bit for caravanning

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for welcome, am like a big kid,counting down the days. Regards Tony
By the way Banjo, I,m a big fan of V8 Supercars, superb action!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts