Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, name's Mike and I hope to be placing an order for a Greenline II SE or preferably Elegance, depending on my fleet manager's decision! I had one of the current demo fleet (OY61NNC) last weekend and was very impressed. I have also tried the new C-Max (I've had an 06 and a 57 so want a change) and the new Scenic 1.6dCi (no side support on the front seats)..
Hoping for a not-too-long wait!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello Mike,
We seem to havea similar taste in vehicles. I thought the C-max was well thought out but just lackedany character, likewise the scenic. It's hard to identify the feeling when you know the car is 'Right' but that's what I got with the Yeti. Despite it involving my own money I've gone for the 1.6 Greenline Elegance.So now I'm waiting for the vehicle to be built having been ordered 2 weeks ago. I would be interested to hear what they quote you for build week. The delivery tales can be a bit daunting.

·
Administrator
14,219 Posts
Hi I have a 140bhp 4x4 elegance, it was ordered on 12/09/11 and arrived at the dealer on 14/01/12 which was around a month earlierthan expected. My dealer was able to re-spec an planed demo car which was already on order, perhaps yours could do the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My current company car, an 08/57 C-Max 1.8TDCi Zetec has been troublesome since it was 18 months old when it siezed on the M4 with a caravan in tow in July 2009! It's a long story which has run and run but we hope to resolve in the next few weeks..Then we'll be able to get an order in and I will pop in and tell you what lead times I am given..

Pity, because the C-Max is a great car to drive, roomy, comfy and rides and handles superbly. It's my second one, having got the first one a bit wet in the 2007 floods...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts