Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi... Just though I would introduce myself to other members....

Have taken delivery of my first Yeti.. Its a Bright Silver, 2.0 deisel Urban. Called Betty...
( My wife gives all our cars names) So far we are really enjoying her, but have only covered
160 miles to date.. Looking forward to having some fun when and if we get some good weather...

I love the DAB radio, should be a standard fit across the range.. (maybe one day)

Have previously owned a Skoda Superb estate, (but that was a company car) now have to buy my own...

Hope to enjoy the forum and get to chat to some members ..

Thanks for reading....

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to Yetiland. This forum needs more members to make a really worthy site. See 'disco3.co.uk' to see a busy forum. LR 3/4 Discovery's are of course MUCH more common, less select !!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ubanite, I wonder how many Yetii are called Betty ?

ps. mine's called Fred

Edited by: Tech-Yeti

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Hello and welcome good to see more new members

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi to all fellow Yeti owners. I took delivery of a brand new 2.0 (140) TDI Elegance 4x4 in September last year. Very pleased with it so far. Initially I was put off by the 9 month wait from a dealer but after spending ages searching the internet I managed to find a broker who not only circumvented the wait but got me £4k off the book price as well. The result was I ordered the car on 20th July and it was delivered to me with 2.5 miles on the clock on 28 September. Sorted.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi, and thank you for your very warm welcome, Betty and me have been on the road
all morning... (Didn't see another urban unsurprisingly) actually got overtaken by a TSI 4x4 with DOG in its reg... (Think I'm getting a bit sad in my old age). Interestingly, got contacted by the dealer asking if I minded showing her to a potential buyer... seems the urban is a rare breed?

Anyway, going to try to get to know her a lot better this bank holiday weekend, just need some fine weather....

Thanks again for the welcome.. Hope to chat soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts