Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself as a new owner, well I will be tomorrow when I pick up my 4x4 Adventure. Hope to update soon as to how I get on

·
Administrator
5,157 Posts
Welcome aboardKevcusack. What a Christmas present.

Enjoy the day tomorrow and wishing you many happy smiles of motoring in your Yeti. There is a select but growing band of owners that you are joining so if you see one of us waving at you, please wave back.

·
Administrator
14,898 Posts
We had better get in quick and say welcome to the forum as you will be far too busy enjoying yourself tomorrow to read this! So welcome to the forum andprepare to become addicted to making excuses to go out in the car.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
form me as well, hope all runs smoothly tomorrow.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum - been here a couple of months and find it fun, helpful and pretty darn ok. Look forward to your posts....

·
Registered
730 Posts
Hi Kevcusack

As the rest of the mob have all ready said, welcome to the happy ban. I only came to my senses and got my Yeti about ten weeks ago, so I know how keen you must be to get at it. All I can say is that you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Well, welcome stranger, come right in, sit right down and make yourself at home at this Advent time of the year.

Happy Yeti Trails,
Banjobach

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks as if we are not to far away from each other, I am getting mine from D M Keith in Huddersfield,where did you get yours?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry Paul, that last post was meant for yourself.

Kev

And as for everyone else, thank you so much for your warm thoughts it means a lot

·
Registered
730 Posts
Looks as if we are not to far away from each other, I am getting mine from D M Keith in Huddersfield,where did you get yours?

No problem kevkusack - DM Keith Leeds

·
Registered
222 Posts
Welcome Kevin.
Only hours to go now before you'll have a permanent smile.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I have the car now and first impressions are FAB!!!!! So cant wait to take it out for a decent drive

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a quick update, had the car up to Scotland for its first serious workout. It was fantastic, the ride quality is beyond reproach, the power was linear and the comfort was second to none. I can happily say it is the best car I have ever owned and that itis knocking my wife`s car (Qashqai 2.0 dci 4x4) into a very close second and I never thought I would say that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts