Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Following a kick off on another forum I am signing up over here. I have a September 2009 140 4x4 Yeti.

Ian

·
Premium Member
5,072 Posts
Hi Ian.
You too!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
Yes. That was all a bit stupid. Maybe enough Yeti owners will find this corner of the internet and the normal Yeti style will continue.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Hi and welcome!

I've been part of other clubs and forums before and I think its always difficult when you have a forum for a particular marque rather than model as the site is split with different needs, you build up a mix of communities in the small sub-forums but then expect them to mix in the generic forums too.

Anyway, hope you settle in here ok! If there is anything missing, please let me know

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Dan,
Thanks. I agree with your view and I see that serveral others do to.

Looking forward to how this develops.

Ian

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Welcome. I note you have had a 140 Elegance for a while; are you pleased with it, any problems?

I currently have an Octavia Vrs 170 bhp(reg 09), wonderful machine. Awaiting a 170 Elegance 4 x 4. Ordered 2 April, originally requested Rosso Brunello, but no longer available due to the tsunami in Japan (specific pigmentation problems). Changed colour to new 'bronze'. Expected build date February 2012, delivery in March!! Hope it is worth the wait.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi,
There have been a few issues with it.

It was one of the early Yetis so was missing the rear door protection foils. The paint chipped quite badly. The doors have been resprayed and foils fitted under warranty.

The air con compressor failed, replaced under warranty.

The catch on the cubby hole on the top of the dashboard broke, replaced under warranty.

The car has a dealer fit towbar. This was poorly fitted by the installing dealer. I have a complaint lodged with Skoda UK and await the outcome of their investigation.

Ian

·
Registered
13 Posts
I see a few old friends from elsewhere!

By way of introduction, I have a 2010 Yeti 140 Elegance 4 x 4 manual.

In steel grey, it has the following extras a number of which are from Superskoda:

Elegance badges on side mouldings
Chrome tailpipe trims
Yeti sticker on tailgate
Wind stoppers on all for windows
Yeti (red on chrome) emblems on seat height handles
Chrome trims on DLRs
Rubber mats inside
Mudflaps all round.

I've just fit winter wheels - VAG 16x7 steel wheels with Avon Ice Touring winter tyres.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts