Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, ordered my 1st Yeti yesterday! Am px'ing my fiat 500 Abarth so chalk n cheese I guess haha. I went for the Outdoor SE manual in white, the off road button and 12 speaker upgrade.
Car may take up to 12 weeks til I get it so no pics at mo but will post some in due course.
Happy motoring everyone and I'll pop back soon

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome to a great forum Cbrpete, anything you need to know, just ask and as sure as eggs are eggs someone will either know the answer, or will guide you to the right spot. You will learn far more here than at your dealer, I know I have. Great choice of spec by the way.

·
Administrator
5,137 Posts
Welcome cbrpete, come along and share your waiting hours with updates on progress. Most of us have been through that wait period at some time so we'll be sympathetic.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi cbrpete and welcome to Yetiland from myself and Hettie. happy motoring. it seems your car may well arrive just in time for spring..

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome Cbrpete! The time you are having to wait is outweighed by the joy you will have in your new arrival, think all will agree?

·
Registered
163 Posts
And a big welcome from me too, only had mine a couple of weeks so still very much a newbie, but I love it to bits (and some of the people round here aren't half bad either! )

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome Cbrpete, same as phil in my second week of ownership and loving it
...although i do hope the fuel drops closer to what is advertised....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome Cbrpete, had mine almost 3 months now and even my Wife thinks its a great car to drive !!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
730 Posts
Empcom said:
d even my Wife thinks its a great car to drive !!

Shame that - so does mine, so almost the only time I see it is when it either need petrol or washing.

·
Registered
760 Posts
And another big welcome from the antipodes! I've never waited 12 weeks for the delivery of a new car, so I've got no tips for your waiting period, but do hope you are very pleased with the Yeti. I've had mine for about 18 months and still enjoy driving it everytime.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Sounds like your good lady feels you are the 'perfect' driver, oris it you open and close the door for her each time?

·
Registered
163 Posts
My wife used to complain at me for opening and closing the door for her. Mind you, as we were doing 70 in the middle lane of the motorway at the time, she probably did have a point...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hicbrpete

Welcome!!

I am pretty new to hear as well and ordered my Yeti last week and like you have the 12 week wait

lol

Poetry6666

Ordered: Muscovado 2.0LT Diesel 140 BHP Laurin & Klement 4x4 DSG

1 - 17 of 17 Posts