Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be of interest to some of you, it is a car wash bucket with a plastic strainer in the bottom. It is available as a combined wash bucket and strainer, or the strainer on its own. I bought one and am amazed at how much sediment there is in the bottom when I have finished.

http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/grit-guard-plus-bucket-set.php

·
Registered
77 Posts
if you need the best car cleaner , polish,wax,buy showroom shine from ideal world it is just brill.no water required just put in on with cloth then buff with another cloth,use on every part of the car and i mean every part of the car,you will see that your car looks like brand new,it also helps to protect your car from road tar,bird sh--,tree sap.please give it a go, once you have used it you will never use anything but showroom shine again

·
Administrator
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is that the same as the stuff Tiff Neddell pusshes on the shopping channel? I would not be comfortable cleaning my car without water to soften the dirt and suds to move it away from the paintwork, especially the tailgate.

·
Administrator
13,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Boss Fox Did you get your red Yeti's today they looked very nice on the other site.
That would have been my choice of colour but I went for second choice as that was the only preference my other half had when I decided on a Yeti. I think the shape and colour remind her of our old Nissan Prairie owned from new for 21 years (1986 to 2007)and 180,000 miles, the only problem was a failed o ring on the power steering rack at 120,000 miles. The Yeti is almost as nice to drive but is faster with lots more toys.

Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
77 Posts
no its not that tiff neddell stuff,google greased lightining show room shine,or google ideal world shopping channel,if you want to rinse your car thats no trouble you can even clean the car when its wet.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'll second greased Lightning. I've never had the courage to use it on afilthy muddy car so have always given it a bucket wash or light power wash first.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts