·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is. Had to wait a while for it though. Two years ago now...Thanks for your interest Suzz.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Iig, it looks like you are enjoying a wonderful holiday. The photos are great especially with the snow capped mountains in the background. How many miles / kilometres will you travel on this holiday?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Banjobach, Holiday over now with just about 1,600 miles covered. Towing up one of the passes, col's if your local, in the heat, the cars temperature gauge for the first time ever actually rose above the halfway mark. The twin fan setup soon bought it back though.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
igg, do you know what sort of fuel consumption figures you got during your trip?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I certainly do plbxr! Hettie the Yeti returns an average of around 28 mpg when towing and upper 40's solo. dependant on how heavy the right foot is! I can get it to mid 50's but have to be so light footed and slow, low revs, that I can't be bothered...Keep on trucking, sorry, Yetying!!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Thanks igg. I converted them to metric and they are impressive figures. 5.1L/100km if your light footed. 6.0L/100km solo, and, about 10L/100km when towing the van. That's excellent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts