Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all, just recently back from a tour to France, down to Chamonix, across to Tours and back home.If I manage to do the picture correctly it should show us leaving the walled hilltop town of Langres.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Great photo.can you give me the specifications on your van.We want to get one and have trouble finding the right size......

Pug.Downunder

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi PUG, thanks for your comment. The 'van is a Bailey Orion 430/4. it is technically a 4 berth, but would be tight, but do'es make a good 2 berth. WWW.baileyofbristol.co.uk should find all its spec. Weight etc. Hettie the Yeti copes with it very well, in fact a Yeti is used in the Bailey ads! I an guessing that they may not be available in oz, but you will have an idea of weight, size etc. Feel free to ask any other points.

·
Registered
149 Posts
igg said:
Hi PUG, thanks for your comment. The 'van is a Bailey Orion 430/4. it is technically a 4 berth, but would be  tight, but do'es make a good 2 berth. WWW.baileyofbristol.co.uk should find all its spec. Weight etc. Hettie the Yeti copes with it very well, in fact a Yeti is used in the Bailey ads! I an guessing that they may not be available in oz, but you will have an idea of weight, size etc. Feel free to ask any other points. 

Thank you for your help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts