Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hello, dltojal in Portugal ... and welcome. Are Yetis rare out there? Let us have your comments and some pictures of your beastie, as and when available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi lablover i live in lisbon and see a yeti a week, so they must be rare. there are only about 7 available in the used market and they sell quickly!

im really exited as i have had a skoda fabia break 1.9TDI elegance for the last 12 years.

but this time due to my low mileage (8000KM /year) and budget, i opted for the 1.2 TSI.

i'll share the pics as soon as i can!

thanks for the welcome

·
Administrator
5,138 Posts
Welcome dltojal. I think you are at least the second Portuguese member which may be in proportion to the number of Yetis in the country. Aga, another member in Portugal has fitted his Yeti with LPG and added a few other extras so it may be worth looking our his previous posts.

You'll find the 1.2 tsi surprisingly nimble for an engine much smaller than you are used to. Just remember to put petrol in it not gasoil!

Enjoy the day tomorrow and join us in the yeti grin, that smile that appears across your face when you drive the snow monster.

·
Registered
471 Posts
dltojal said:
Hi all yeti owners, i am picking mine up tomorow! a new yeti owner in Portugal!
Hi dltoja, Another big welcome to the YOC site.
You must be so excited picking up your new Snow monster tomorrow, I am picking mine up, along with quite a few others on 01.03.14 so I/we understand just how you are feeling.
Let us all know the spec and colour as we will be able to imagine you tomorrow in the Yeti dealership being handedyour new keys & taking in lung fulls of "new car smell"!

Have an amazing day & don't forget your camera!

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome dltojal from another 77TSI owner in a warm climate area. I'm sure you will appreciate the excellent air-con when Summer arrives.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hello, dltojal from Portugal, what an exciting day to be collecting your new Yeti, I do hope all goes well for you. As you did not mention the colour or optional extras to be fitted, you may wish to post a few photographs for the guys and gals here on the Yeti Forum.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome dltojal, the Yeti is a great car and you won't regret going for the 1.2TSI which is very nimble, I even tow a small caravan with mine.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ola, Bem-vindo to Yetiland. Enjoy your new car!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts