Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just completed my first week with my yeti. 2.0 Tdi elegance in Storm blue. 7mths old with every extra you can think of (some I would never have ordered) Still working out how to work all the bells and whistles. Voice activated system makes me laugh, and like most I've tried doesn't really work.....Pardon...... I said it doesn't really work...... do you mean Wokingham?...... No Home.......Pardon......Home.......Which Number would you like to call....Still makes for some fun. The car is just brilliant. Has done just over 10k and is already returning 45mpg so well pleased.

·
Registered
159 Posts
How odd. I have never heard the "pardon" word. I am utterly amazed at how well the voice recognition works. It pronounces names better than I do; and doesn't miss a beat over zero or oh for 0. If you do find it a problem you can always dial from the wheel buttons.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe I have a weird accent? The phone works well, it's the navigation, it just never gets the town first time. I also find it really frustrating that you can't add a full post code.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
cotswoldlad said:
Maybe I have a weird accent? The phone works well, it's the navigation, it just never gets the town first time. I also find it really frustrating that you can't add a full post code.
ask your dealer if they have the CD to update the sat nav or can get you one, after the updates you can enter 7 digit post codes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts