Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks

Just a quick hello - just ordered my new Yeti 2.0tdi 140ps 4x4 SE in black. I know black shows every bit of much but having always had silver cars, just fancied a change .....

Been told 8 - 10 weeks for delivery
, patience is not best known quality

This forum looks great and was helpful to read before going to the dealers so thanks already guys

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, I have the black and don't find it that bad, Any help you need just post it here and hopefully someone will be able to help.

Enjoy the yeti when it arrives, the wait is the most painful part.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Bill_cbf1000 said:
Hi Folks

Just a quick hello - just ordered my new Yeti 2.0tdi 140ps 4x4 SE in black. I know black shows every bit of much but having always had silver cars, just fancied a change .....

Been told 8 - 10 weeks for delivery
, patience is not best known quality

This forum looks great and was helpful to read before going to the dealers so thanks already guys
Hello and welcome. I have exactly the same as you only mine is the 110 and I had the same reason for going with black! I did really want a bright turquoise or purple but they don't cater for girls like me!
The wait is hard but worth it. I have had mine about 6 weeks now and love it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mine has a (projected) due date of 31/10/13, having ordered on the 8th of August, so they're estimating around the same time for all of the last pre-FL vehicles. I keep driving past my local dealer looking longingly at the used Yeti's on the forecourt......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dealers just emailed to say build will be 3rd week of September and received for delivery 3rd week of October, so fingers crossed.

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
I wonder if it will take a month to arrive, mine was build week one and in the showroom on the 13th January. You never know you may get a pleasant surprise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Hood said:
I wonder if it will take a month to arrive, mine was build week one and in the showroom on the 13th January. You never know you may get a pleasant surprise.
Hope so
I'm world famous for my patience and waiting skills ..... or rather total lack of

1 - 9 of 9 Posts