Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, just bought a Yeti Adventure 2wd on Monday, love it!
I was on the web last night looking for Yeti type things and was pleased to find this Yeti owners club so joined immediately. I probably don't have much to contribute at the moment but I may ask a few questions if that is okay.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Hammy!
A warm welcome to the forum. Don`t say that you have nothing to contribute as you will quickly find posts to read and comment upon.

Why don`t you take some photos of your new love and get them posted in the gallery section!!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Welcome Hammy, from another new boy. I only picked mine up at the end of Sept after a long wait I don't regret one minute of my wait - the car is the dogs you know whats!!!

At almost 70 I have been driving worldwide for many more years than I care to admit, over all kinds of terrains, in all sorts of vehicles including military vehicles, but never have I got to enjoy a car as quickly as I have this one. Enjoy your new yeti - soon it will be your pride and joy!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks peeps. I shall sit down and have a proper read later and see what's going on. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Welcome hammy. This is a good forum and you will feel right at home here.

·
Registered
760 Posts
plbxr said:
Welcome hammy. This is a good forum and you will feel right at home here.
I can but echo my antipodes friend's welcome and thoughts about this forum. However, I do add that you will finds lots of information in previous posts, which will make you feel more at home/ familiar with your new toy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts