Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first visit to this forum.

I have a Candy White CR140 4x4 DSG which I have had from new in December 2010.

Well, that is what it was when it left the dealer.

·
Administrator
4,960 Posts
Welcome Rockhopper.
Hope you find this forum useful, and as you have had your Yeti for some time I am sure you can be helpful to new and prospective owners.

·
Premium Member
5,160 Posts
Wotcher Rockhopper!!
And about time too!!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Another one from the other side
welcome

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello allI've also just joined the forum, yet to get the Yeti, its on order, should be here end of April - a 4x4 170 L&K, moved to the dark side from a Volvo V50. Live in the Shropshire area.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Congratulations on moving over from the dark side.My name is Dave I live in Australia. And have had our diesel for 1month and have run up 1000 km.so far even during our hot summer it has performed beautifully some days are around 40 Celsius.We have owned several HEAVY 4x4 and BETTY the yeti runs rings around them all..The only reason we got the 2litre was that during spring and autumn we travel vast distances .
Orange

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi DaveTks for reply, I would call over and say hi but as theres probably 11,000 miles between us Ill have to give it a miss!! Even a Yeti would find it a long way.....

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks for your reply..Just back from the beach....Todays TEMP 37 C. COME ON Autumn???

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
PUG said:
Thanks for your reply..Just back from the beach....Todays TEMP 37 C. COME ON Autumn???

Go on rub it in. Only managed to get to 3 c today Bring onSeptember i'm off toCuba to get warm

·
Registered
149 Posts
We have had a very hot summer.We live in south Australia very hot state no rain off most of summer.Around SYDNEY & Q l d they are getting 300 mls of rain every 36 hours. Very happy with air condition works very well .

·
Administrator
14,401 Posts
wakev said:
PUG said:

Go on rub it in. Only managed to get to 3 c today Bring onSeptember i'm off toCuba to get warm

18 days time and it's Woh were going to Barbados..................... cant come soon enough!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
18 days time and it's Woh were going to Barbados..................... cant come soon enough!
[/QUOTE]

Going to feel [email protected]@dy cold when you get back

·
Administrator
14,401 Posts
[/QUOTE]

Twenty years ago wetook the kids to Malaysia in January, now that did feel coldwhen we got back. At least this time I wont have any trouble finding the car in the car park when we come back, it'll be the only one!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
The Hood said:
Twenty years ago wetook the kids to Malaysia in January, now that did feel coldwhen we got back. At least this time I wont have any trouble finding the car in the car park when we come back, it'll be the only one!
[/QUOTE]

It will be the white frostcovered one in the far corner

·
Administrator
14,401 Posts
wakev said:
It will be the white frost covered one in the far corner 

You rotter you were dead right, left Barbados 1725 yesterday +31 degrees, arrived LGW 0505 today +1 and sleet. Heavy snow on the M25 and two accidents. Time to plan the next one!Edited by: The Hood

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Told you so
. Had to go toBrighton today to order the wedding cake (had to be one from thefamous place that make chocolate ones and cost an arm and leg) , It was snowing all the way there, and the brassmonkeys were all in the warm.

Hope you had a wonderful time, roll onSeptember Cuber here I come Rum warm sea and sun (and that is the right order
)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts