Yeti Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FINALLY! After weeks and weeks of promising 'Next week'
If you can't read it because it is minute....download it, then you can enlarge.

Reactions: Robjon and Slaphead

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
It is an excellent brochure and I like both the interior and exterior styling. Just a few comments: none of the extra packs appeal as they are cosmetic and the car is fully kitted out anyway. The automatic boot opener appeals but only when out shopping: we have a lively greyhound, so I hope the function can be switched off for dog owners. The external light on the bootlid is a clever touch. The 0-60 performance is a bit sluggish: ours does 0-60 in under 8 seconds,which is useful in N Yorkshire where passing places are limited, but the e-motor torque should help, particularly at lower speeds. One of the alloy wheel rims looks as though it was inspired by the Isle of Man triskelion: quirky but I'd have it! The fuel tank has a low capacity too at 40 litres, the same as our Octavia. Being a true hybrid we can get over 700 miles between fills, but if the Honda can get 70mpg (similar to my sister-in-laws Jazz) then a range of about 500 miles is acceptable. I do like the hand control for adjusting the amount of braking assistance from the regen. I hardly use the brakes in ours, but have to use the cruise control like a hand throttle to maximise regen braking. Overall its a great car and one of the best brochures I've seen. I hope that it meets your expectations Colin.
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts