Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Urban's seem to be flying out the showrooms judging by the amount of new owners registering on the forum. And who can blame them, over 2 grands worth of extras over an SE model and no waiting time to get it. I would like to know how many are left for sale? Could it be the case that when sold out they could be worth more than we paid for them to someone who missed out !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Not sure how many of these limited editions were brought into the country, but I would agree with you Brien, that the Urban is terrific value for money.......just wish there was a broader engine choice.

·
Administrator
13,059 Posts
I wonder if the Urban would have sold so well if there were "normal" Yeti available without a wait?
It seems odd to bring out a limited edition of a car which has such a long waiting list. I wonder if there was a motive that has not become apparent yet? Maybe some of the extras are items they wanted to clear in a hury to bring in a replacement item

Edited by: The Hood

·
Registered
786 Posts
My understanding from all the press coverage at the time of the release of the Urban is that there are 750 UK models. I'm not sure of the engine or colour split but white and black seem to be the more popular.

When I collected my petrol Urban the dealer said that there were no more available - not sure if that is Skoda or just that dealer.

When I first went in to enquire about the Urban the dealer said that Skoda released them on a particular date and the dealers were 'invited to secure' them so I assume they are all now allocated to a dealer rather than being available to order from Skoda as you would a non-Urban model.

I always wonder if a limited edition is the prelude to a face-lift model coming out...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts