Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I had a very nice weekend, but returned home with some scratches. You know all those marks thorns and lop leaves on your car. Well, mostly I don't belive advertisements, but this one really works and I'd like to share news with you. Saw it on You Tube and decided to try Quixx scratch repair kit. Happy to inform you that I removed it completely. For some deeper scratches I had to repeat a whole proces twice, but finally I was happy with
outcome. Thought this may be useful to
other yeti owners. Quixx is german
product, works on nano technology and
you can find it online (Amazon~cca 20 $ ).
My car looks new again.

And, by the way, this is not an advertisement! I'm Croatian, have nothing to do with German industry. Hope you'll never need it, but if you do, now you know it's effective.
Jazz.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One more thing... If you have deep scratches, don't expect a miracle. I had one from some rackless idiots door. Well, that takes time and an original paint stick. In this case Quixx is just a fine finisher. Not impossible to repair yorself, but takes time, precision and patience. This one I've got on my door isn't ready jet. Working slowly layer by layer of small amount of paint. Than use water and sand paper and
Qiuxx afterwards. Than all over again. All I
can say is that this painful wound on my
door (and my heart) is much smaller and
60-70% less noticeable now but not
happy jet. My mato brown paint is not easy to achieve-it's all about different paint layers and angles. Still, managed to fix all other scratches and couldn't find where they were. Hope this helps to some of you.Edited by: Jazz Moli

1 - 2 of 2 Posts