Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a non computing expert, I am finding some of this site difficult to use/understand, so HELP please. Two things so far.1, How do I amend my user name ?
2, How can I add photo's from my computer, not from the world wide web ?
This may appear obvious to most, but not to me !
I am looking forward to helpful replies.
Cheers.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I don't think you can change your username so easily. It probably needs the person running the site to do it.

On the second point, you need to upload the image on your computer to the web and then stick a link in. I use http://www.imageshack.us

First I resize the image to something sensible, then I upload it.
Then you copy the "direct link" of the now uploaded image and put it in your post using the image icon on the toolbar at the top of the box where you type a reply.

Hope this helps, if not say so.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, we do seem to be floating aloneout here in cyber space as if I click on the 'about/ contact us' all I get is 'error 404'........Can you hear me Major Tom?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Hi just found out how to edit you profile, if you look down from the yeti owners club logo you will see members control panel 3rd line down click on that and it will open a new window to let you edit.

·
Registered
83 Posts
andyspan said:
Well, we do seem to be floating aloneout here in cyber space as if I click on the 'about/ contact us' all I get is 'error 404'........Can you hear me Major Tom?
I did send a PM to the site person (Dan?) about that some days ago but got no response.
Which does give me concerns going forward.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have also PMd Dan about the Contact screen, which does not work on my PC and loading my Avatar which, again, does not seem to work.
Can anyone help over these problems?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sorry Terfyn. Neither work for me. Also I think Dan should get his act together and attend the to site; nit just sit collecting pennies from advertisers. If it continues like this I fear the forum will just disappear and his income from it too. Hope you are reading this Dan?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts