Yeti Owners Club banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
15,744 Posts
Hi Kevin, nice to see you on the forum, hopefully this one will not get an unscheduled mod by another driver. Looking forward to the write up.

·
Premium Member
2,463 Posts
Well done Kevin, nice to see that you are popping in now and again and that you are still contributing to Skoda's profits. Not sure that it is the recommended fix for a faulty key fob though.
last time it was a service that upset my wallet 😂
Main reason was for the DSG my travels involving a lot of traffic now

·
Premium Member
2,463 Posts
Hi Kevin, nice to see you on the forum, hopefully this one will not get an unscheduled mod by another driver. Looking forward to the write up.
Hi Derek always look in now and again 👍

🤞on the modifications, god knows what her insurance is like now 😂 £11k plus to repair and 2 months car hire 😂that’s was one big bill.
Will post up my thoughts in September when it arrives 👍

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I've found another good feature of the iV's virtual display. When I change from mph to kph, the virtual speedometer as well as the numerical display show kph. I've also linked the clock to internet time via the SIM card, so now the clock is accurate.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I'm confident that we'll get well over 700 miles on one tank of fuel, which is 40 litres. Not bad for a 1.6 tonne vehicle!

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Thanks to my good friend Colin Lambert, this article reinforces our choice of the Octy iV. I should achieve my target of 800 miles on one tank of fuel this weekend.

Reactions: Robjon and Slaphead
41 - 47 of 47 Posts