Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At last after a wait of 15 weeks it is now less than 24 hours to 09.30 tomorrow when I collect my new Yeti. I am about excited as its possible for a 60 year old male to get
. I already have mats , a stubby aerial (the original would have caught my garage door), boot liner and boot tidy organiser lined up to place in my new beauty. How organised is that!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Brilliant Empcom - never stop being sooooo excited, it's YETI fever! (different from Saturday Night fever apparently)I have done much the same in preparation myself. If youpromise not to tell this to anyone else - I have actually bought myself -err for my wife? a white fluffy YETI off the internet! No, I can't understandit either & I did it!
Keep us all up to date with your new arrival.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Have a great day tomorrow Empcom.I am not at all jealous - a day in the office writing software will do me just fine . . .
Enjoy your new Yeti.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I waited about 19 weeks before getting my Skoda - but only because I wanted the new 63 plate!
I hope that you can sleep tonight despite all the excitement that tomorrow will bring.

Have a great time with it mate!!!!

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
Not only are you about to become a Yetiaholic you will also be looking for the biggest space in the car park. That means as well as getting a brilliant car you will be getting more exercise parking further awayand having to walk further

·
Registered
828 Posts
The Hood said:
Not only are you about to become a Yetiaholic you will also be looking for the biggest space in the car park. That means as well as getting a brilliant car you will be getting more exercise parking further awayand having to walk further

Hood is right, you will be looking for your own car park to save dents and scratches from less discerning drivers! Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts