Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my new Yeti last week, and expecting delivery at the beginning of May...can't wait. 2 wheel drive SE, with1.6TDI Greenline II, in Steel Grey.
This will be my first Yeti... previously had two Citroen Xsara Picassos, and currently driving a Citroen C4 Picasso which is approaching six years old, and has been the best car I've ever owned...the Yeti has a lot to live up to! Changing because my wife is a technophobe and doesn't like the EGS gearbox and automatic handbrake on the C4P. Going down to one car between us now we're both retired, so it had to be something we both like. We looked at loads of cars, and the Yeti seems to tick all the boxes.
May seems an awful long way away....

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome to Yetiland from my 4x4 2ltr Elegance. I too previously had 2 Citroens, Xsara hatchbacks. Your new car will not disappoint !!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Welcome, the time will drag it always will when you are waiting, but you only have to wait 3mouths. my first 1.2 was a 6 month wait. My second a 110 4x4 was 6 mouths in the making as well,but I did have the 1.2 to drive

·
Registered
149 Posts
DAVE From Down under..........
4x4 2 lt diesel lava blue

You'll be right.It will be worth it when you take delivery.One funny story on my delivery day when I turned up to take betty the yeti home-They said there was a mix up and it would be at least another WEEK#%^@#$^#$&^*%^(
)Anyway i asked for the Yeti Manual and read it from front to back..You'll be right

·
Registered
149 Posts
OIL CHANGE.
Well boys and girls have just done my first intermediate oil change.I know what your all about to say - But we have had temps here for the last 3 months of 30 to 41 c. Anyway what 's in 100 bucks worth of oil..Getting back to the main point-It was so E A S Y TO CHANGE
The black plastic pan has a dozen screws and one drain bolt and that's that..The filter is a little bit of a jiggle but no big deal.Even though we have only done 2000 km we have two big trips coming up next week. We will be away for only 7 days however we will easy log up around two thousand Kay's.
WE had a dozen different 507 synthetic oils to chose from but in the end it was liqui moly 4200 .My local parts guys were having a sale as they are moving so I got three x five litres 5w / 30. O yes before you ask I did replace the o rings and Yes I did dispose of the oil in the correct manner.My two mates have an old diesel generator that is used at week ends at there fishing shack they are happy to use it.......

Dave. Down under. Todays temp36 c

·
Registered
25 Posts
In Greece every summer is Hot and Dry!
Thank God we have the Aegean Sea!
Now its supposed to be Winter... with 17 Celsius and a lot of sun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts