Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never thought about this before, until driving home a couple of nights ago. Is the anti glare interior rear vision mirror a stardard feature or an optional extra?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I understand, at least on the Yeti Classic, that it was standard from the Elegance up. I certainly have not got it on my SE.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Empcom, thanks for the reply. Here in Oz we don't get the full range of Yeti models as is available in the U.K. and other locations. However, when last in the U.K I did call into a Skoda dealership and was given a booklet which featured all of the Yeti models. I suggest all Yetis sold in Oz are fitted with a number of features equivalent to the Elegance, the auto diming interior rear vision mirror being one of then.

·
Registered
62 Posts
As another Oz owner (12 days) and not having driven at night yet, I was wondering about that also looking at what appears to be 2 sensors.
Assumed it was auto dimming.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Ryeman said:
As another Oz owner (12 days) and not having driven at night yet, I was wondering about that also looking at what appears to be 2 sensors.
Assumed it was auto dimming.

One is the sensor the other is the on indicator, it has a button under the mirror when ative a green light will show on the mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
It's standard on the Oz spec diesel and the 1.8 petrol. Not available on the 1.2 petrol here.

From looking at the specs the Oz 1.2 litre 77 TSI is roughly eqivalent to between the UK's S and SE+ models.

Edited by: plbxr

·
Registered
828 Posts
Empcom said:
I understand, at least on the Yeti Classic, that it was standard from the Elegance up. I certainly have not got it on my SE.

'Tis certainly on my Elegance..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts