Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
First day out, a trip to Nambucca Heads and a bit of offroad at Hungry Head - we got the hill descent working on the way back.

Cheers, Rob.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Hi Haz, Nabucca Heads is a nice location camped there a few years ago whiledriving along the coast fromthe SunshineCoastto Melbourne.I'm pleased to see you getting out and about in your new toy!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sunday, and the weather was beautiful, so we went to Yarrahabini Mountain and then through Taylors Arm, both near Macksville on the North Coast of NSW. We didn't need the "offroad" button, but we would never have been able to do it in the GTI.

Cheers, Rob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My mistake, it is spelt "Yarrahapinni Mountain" and it is in the Yarriabini National Park.
Rob.Edited by: hazmat5765

·
Registered
760 Posts
Haz, thanks for the couple of great photographs. I especially like the second photograph in which your Yeti is dwarfed by the skyward reaching trees and contrasted by the lush green foliage.

·
Administrator
13,046 Posts
Banjobach said:
Haz, thanks for the couple of great photographs. I especially like the second photograph in which your Yeti is dwarfed by the skyward reaching trees and contrasted by the lush green foliage.
By gum Banjobach almost got poetic!

All I can say is +1

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Banjobach & Hood.
My wife and I both like taking photos and I will try to post as many as I can in future.
Cheers Rob.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts