Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Virtually6 months from the date of order we collectedmy new Yeti Elegance!! Looks great, very comfortable.
Was going to play with the goodies, set the sat nav, pair my phone etc this afternoon (can't drive at the moment as the DVLA suspended my licence on medical grounds for 12 months - that was 18 months ago - but lets not go there
)
Libby, my better half wanted to go to work in it and she's on a 2-12 shift today.

Needless to say I've spent the day reading all the manuals!!

Will try to post some pics when it stands still long enough

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will have a bash at posting a few pics for the first time!!!

If these are no good, poor or infringe any rules please let me know asap

Ta!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well they're certainly no good!! Tried post using simple "copy and paste on windows" and copying the Snapfish URL, both looked ok in the preview but obviously not in the actual post. Help please! In the meantime I'll try other methods.

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Hi Geoffl try photobucket thats the only one I could get them to load from

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here we go again!!!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the really helpful replies guys. Thank God for Photobucket. Snapfish is about to be consigned to the other place!!

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Very nice Geoff
. Your drive looks good for a rolling start
hope you get the paper work back soon so you can have a go at driving it, before the good lady wears it out
Edited by: wakev

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is good for a rolling start and the street is even worse! Unfortuneatly the only thing that literallyrolls down the drive at the moment is me!
and not in a wheelchair

·
Registered
26 Posts
It looks fantastic Geoff, love the colour and the Gobi Leather.Definitely go for the wood effect dash (£75 and fitted in minutes).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, any ideas where I can see or buy the wood effect dash??

·
Registered
26 Posts
GEOFFL said:
Thanks, any ideas where I can see or buy the wood effect dash??
I got mine from my skoda dealer, delivered in 2 days from order. he also had photos showing the wood trim. Presumably your dealer will have the same info.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Guys, saw pictures on Superskoda, looks good but also looks LHD, will give my dealer a bell see what they come up with.

·
Administrator
13,118 Posts
In Malta they have ramps just like your driveway so they can start their cars with flat batteries!!

I see your maxidot says service in 9300 miles or 368 days. Mine said after 18000 miles or 740 days,
now after 61 days and 1960 miles it says in 682 days or 16700 miles, obviously maths not a strong point with Yeti's.

Good luck with the licence, I have to renew my LGV every three years (with the medical and stress test at DVLA's expense!).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts