Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK it's official my new Skoda Yeti Adventure 140ps 4x4 is the best car I have owned. I love it. Fantastic driving position, quiet, responsive, fuel economy is going up with each journey and so far I cannot fault it (picked up Wednesday 30th).

Never thought that I would say this but weather permitting cannot wait until tomorrow to wash and spoodle the car up.

Yeti will think that its at a spa!

Right Sir - An envigorating careful jet wash followed by a gentle Snow Foam and rinse.

Then a gentle two bucket wash down with silky neutral ph soapy warm water followed by a thorough rinse.

Then a gentle dry off with a voluminous microfibre towell.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh heaven LOL

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
grimrecruiter said:
OK it's official my new Skoda Yeti Adventure 140ps 4x4 is the best car I have owned. I love it. Fantastic driving position, quiet, responsive, fuel economy is going up with each journey and so far I cannot fault it (picked up Wednesday 30th).

Never thought that I would say this but weather permitting cannot wait until tomorrow to wash and spoodle the car up.

Right Sir - An envigorating careful jet wash followed by a gentle Snow Foam and rinse.

Then a gentle two bucket wash down with silky neutral ph soapy warm water followed by a thorough rinse.

Welcome to yeti ownership

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
It's good to see another happy Yeti owner

·
Registered
394 Posts
grimrecruiter said:

I think he likes it

We've had our a couple of weeks now and are delighted with it. They seem to have real personality and get under your skin...

·
Registered
90 Posts
hi grim, its the washing bit i dont do, when i been off road and the white yeti is black as a bag we take her to the 'eastern block' boys who wash it top to bottom for 4 quid.
I also like the car and yes probibly the best yet-i. ha

·
Registered
94 Posts
The Iraqi Kurds around her appear to have the Car Hand-Wash marketjust about sewn up. They usuallywork like a well oiled machine and produce a sparkling finished article!
We male Yeti ownershave our Sunday mornings back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts