Yeti Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are the jacking up points on a Yeti please? Sept 2015 2.0 diesel outdoor .
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
There are little triangular dimples on the sills to mark the locations. I think The Hood once posted a 'photo. I have a bottle jack and a slotted hockey puck as the supplied jack is less stable.

·
Administrator
4,665 Posts
The Hood did previously post a photo with the jacking points marked on his Yeti as Jimmy says.

·
Registered
210 Posts
There are little triangular dimples on the sills to mark the locations. I think The Hood once posted a 'photo. I have a bottle jack and a slotted hockey puck as the supplied jack is less stable.
Jimmy, I was interested in your comment about the bottle jack. I have a small hydraulic bottle jack but it looked as if it was too tall to put in place with the tyre deflated. I’m using a scissor jack instead. Am I missing a trick as I would prefer to carry the bottle jack?

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
Jimmy, I was interested in your comment about the bottle jack. I have a small hydraulic bottle jack but it looked as if it was too tall to put in place with the tyre deflated. I’m using a scissor jack instead. Am I missing a trick as I would prefer to carry the bottle jack?
Hi Trilux. My bottle jack is a Draper 4-tonne, model 39055.

Reactions: Trilux
1 - 6 of 6 Posts